1. Guests understand that participating in outdoor activities such as; hunting, fishing, etc. can be inherently dangerous. All participants agree to the Release of Liability to both Intercoastal Safaris, LLC and its partners and vendors.
2.. No reservations for services will be made until a minimum required deposit is paid in full.
3.Any trips cancelled by guests within 2 weeks of scheduled trip will result in a full charge. Any cancellations outside of those 2 weeks will result in loss of deposit.
4. If Intercoastal Safaris, LLC or its associates cancel any portion of trip due to inclement weather, equipment concerns, or game movement, the customers will receive a corresponding refund.
5. All hunting trips and any excursion totaling in excess of $1000 or more must be paid in full prior to arrival.
6. If guests show up more than 30 min. late, trip can be cancelled with no refund.
7. Drinking for those of age is acceptable on fishing trips at the captains discretion but drunkenness is not. Drinking is strictly forbidden before or during any hunting trip.
8. Lodging is non-refundable for any reason.
9. Any amendment to terms and conditions or trip offering as stated on Intercoastalsafaris.com must be approved by Stephen Lee or Catelyn Crim in writing.
10. In no way shape or form does Intercoastal Safaris guarantee harvest of any kind.